1. Three-phase parallel connection can reach 120A. It can test all kinds of traditional relays and protection devices, as well as all kinds of modern microcomputer protections, especially for transformer differential power protection and automatic switching devices. The test is more convenient and perfect.
2. Various technical indicators fully meet the standards of DL/T624-1997 "Technical Conditions of Relay Protection Microcomputer-based Test Equipment" issued by the Ministry of Electric Power.
3. Classic Windows XP operation interface, friendly man-machine interface, easy and quick operation; high-performance embedded industrial control computer and 8.4-inch TFT true color display with 800×600 resolution can provide rich and intuitive information, including equipment current Working status and various help information.
4. The native Windows XP system comes with a recovery function to avoid system crashes caused by illegal shutdown or misoperation.
5. Equipped with ultra-thin industrial keyboard and optical mouse, various operations can be completed by keyboard or mouse like ordinary PC.
6. The main control board adopts DSP+FPGA structure, 16-bit DAC output, and can generate 2000 high-density sine waves per week for the fundamental wave, which greatly improves the quality of the waveform and the accuracy of the tester.
7. The power amplifier adopts a high-fidelity linear power amplifier, which not only ensures the accuracy of small currents, but also ensures the stability of large currents.
8. The USB interface is used to communicate directly with the PC, without any transfer cables, which is convenient to use.
9. Can be connected to a laptop computer (optional) to run. The notebook computer and the industrial computer use the same set of software, so there is no need to relearn the operation method.
10. With GPS synchronization test function. The device can have a built-in GPS synchronization card (optional) connected to a PC through the RS232 port, enabling two testers to perform synchronous adjustment tests in different places.
11. Equipped with independent dedicated DC auxiliary voltage source output, the output voltage is 110V (1A), 220V (0.6A). It can be used for relays or protection devices that require DC working power.
12. With software self-calibration function, it avoids opening the case to calibrate the accuracy by adjusting the potentiometer, thereby greatly improving the stability of accuracy.
AC current output
Phase current output (effective value) 0~40A, Output Precision 0.2 degree
3 phase parallel current output (effective value) 0~120A
A Long-time Phase current 10A
Maximum output power of Phase current 420VA
Maximum output power of 3 parallel current 900VA
Maximum Permitted work time of 3 parallel current 10S
Frequency range ( fundamental) 20~1000Hz
Harmonic time 1~20
DC current output
Current output 0～±10A / phase, 0～±30A / 3 parallel
Output Precision 0.5 degree
AC voltage output
Phase voltage output (effective value) 0~120V Output Precision 0.2 degree
Line voltage output (effective value) 0~240V
Phase voltage / Line phase output power 80VA / 100VA
Frequency range (fundamental) 20~1000Hz
Harmonic time 1~20
DC voltage output
Phase voltage output range 0～±160V Output Precision 0.5 degree
Line voltage output range 0～±320V
Phase voltage / Line phase output power 70VA / 140VA
10 path digital input and 8 path digital output
Time measuring range 0.1ms ～ 9999s ，accuracy of measurement ＜0.1ms